PhD. Alain Khaiat
Former Vice President research & development quality & technical assurance of Johnson & Johnson Group Asia-Pacific.
– 1996 – February 2006: Vice President, research & development, quality & technical assurance of Johnson & Johnson Group Asia-Pacific.
– 1987 – 1995: Executive vice president, research & development at Yves Rocher, France.
– 1980 – 1987: Vice President technical services in Europe, Middle East and Africa, then Vice Director in charge of Research & Development, Revlon (France and the US).
– 1973 – 1980: Laboratory Manager of Clinical Examination and Diagnosis Department, Lens, France.
– 1972: Ph.D. in Biophysics, Paris, France.
– 1967: B.S in Chemical Engineering, Nancy, France.
– 1966: B.S in Chemistry, Nancy, France.
– 1964: B.S in Mathematics, Paris, France.
Prof. Le Van Lan
Ancient History Specialist.
Born in: 1936 in Hanoi.
– 1959: Vietnam Institute of History.
Ancient History Board – Specialized in ancient history, especially Hung Vuong era.
– 1956: Graduated from Hanoi University – class 1.
Author and co-author of 20 books.
Instructor for 100 scientific theses published in national and international science journals in ancient history and Vietnam’s culture.